Saturday, September 01, 2012

Finally Friday!

Finally my long awaited Friday came. 
seriously waiting for this day so freaking long!
 Finally ended my projects.one individual and one group. 
One down, you say how can be not happy.
Handed up two projects and went to town to find joy! A cause for celebration!
Had our singing session at Kbox. 
The last time we sang tgt was in Taiwan! Which was like a good 2months plus back!time really flies as cliche as it sounds.
Went for dinner after that. My first proper meal of the day. Chiong project like no day no night.
Had it at tonkatsu @ma maison in Mandarin gallery. 
Wanted to try jones the grocer, but getting abit sick of all the breakfast stuff. So we settled for a real dinner instead.
They really serve pretty awesome food here!! Worth a visit and the price tag! 
Pork loin set and chicken cheese roll set for 50 bucks(:

the chicken cheese roll set. 
  

the  pork loin set.
 free refills of the rice, miso soup and cabbage plus there was a jelly for dessert.
 Joy got a nice flavour while I can't even tell what flavour mine was:/ 


headed over to their neighbor- antoinette to get maracons. 
My first try even though I visited this place twice. Pistachio and grand cru. 
I love their maracons!!(: not overly sweet and the shell is awesomely crispy!(:

And at this point, I accidentally kicked my flats against the escalator and my metal cap on the shoe came off:( 
mad depressing and funny. 
Joy had a v good laugh all the way:/ haha! Managed to glue the cap back but it's imperfect now. Should I get a new pair??? 

Anyway, after that we did some shopping!:D yes, in an unmatched pair of flats! Damn weird!
Stupid joy tempted me and I got myself a pretty airplane charm from Thomas Sabo. My travel charm!:D 
I think I should also label joy to be in my cannot bring card out to shop partner! 
Where is Jiapei? Her 'this and that also not nice' face very useful! 

We also visited the mooncakes booth at taka! Free mooncake tasting!(: 
but some stalls really had their mooncakes chopped up so tiny that you can't taste anything-.-"
Joy got herself the home's fav durian mooncakes!i am tempted:((( but resisted. 
Already spent on my charm. Hahaha!! And Joy went to buy clothes(again). Still shake head at me when I bought my charm. 
Next time we should control and see who spends lesser wins.
A good measure when the shopaholics meet so that we won't sink together! 

(: enjoyed myself and unwinded all the stress! I think I should change my tag line to keep calm and go shopping!:D it heals everything(for me!)

ORRR, this can heal me pretty well too. 
LEE JOON HYUK. seriously awesome. 
 he's the prosecutor in city hunter. 
love his character in this show- half a fairy tale. a korea, taiwan and china production.
charming much. 



No comments: