Sunday, September 09, 2012

And on a beautiful Sunday.

I think I treasure times I get to enjoy more now.
Especially after a whole week of attending school and doing those difficult like mad projects!:/

Went out to meet Shibam after my tuitions!
Ha, went to have our high tea session at Paul!(:
Wanted to go Rodyk street to explore but then it was raining:((
So Paul it was. Shibam had her breakfast set and english breakfast tea there(:
It's pretty awesome, the scrambled eggs and can ask for butter and jam with the toast! 
I had a 1/2 flute, a hot chocolate and we shared a lemon tart! 
Still prefer their strawberry tart but it's a refreshing change!(:
Enjoyed it there!:D my fifth visit but then again, haven try their mains! Haha! I shall, I shall soon!

Went over to far east to shop, and did our nails!
Neon is the way to go! But my neon pink din turn out pink:( not the highlighter pink I like! 
But well, manicures are still a lovely treat! Haha! Headed to ion food opera to have the hokkien prawn mee that Shibam intro! Hehe! It's awesome!!:D shall explore more of food opera's food soon! 

great day out but i am already having monday blues now. sobs!



No comments: