Went on a sisters' day out finally!(:
Had brunch at wild honey cux sis has never tried it before and she is so interested in it.
So off we go! Got to love wild honey because of the locations which are so convenient.
Tried their stacked pancakes this time round. It's nice and thick! And goes so well with the butter and honey.
But then it gets sick after awhile so it's really better for sharing!
Sister's English breakfast was better!
And after that, hopped over to far east for sister's hair make over.
Decided on Francis and jeans instead of shunji cux its so much more cheaper @ 180 bucks for Rebonding!
The stylist did a fantastic job on her hair! It finally sees its better days!
I had to wait for her four hours so I went to do my nails.
The usual place where I have been frequenting for years! Nail status but then the standard dropped and my nails weren't painted nicely at all.
The day before, I went with Xiano and shihua to nail status thinking of doing our nails. They two did it and the standard was horrible so I din want to do it that day. Shihua had bumps on her nails and i had to help her clean off those that were painted on her sides of nails.
Okay, time to find a new place!
And then we headed off for some shopping at plaza sing cux had to use the gap voucher!
Dinner at hoshino, a new dining place at the new extension of plaza sing.
see the pretty fake food on display.
Glad we chose this place cux the souffle pancakes is really the thing!!!
So freaking awesome, it totally triumphs the ones I had at wild honey previously.
Must add the soft serve and the whipped cream is salted lightly to match the pancakes.
Return visit is a must!
Packed home clam chowder soup from the soup spoon and we had it for our breakfast & lunch the next two days.







No comments:
Post a Comment