Thursday, November 01, 2012

Parents back, freedom gone

Can't say I ain't glad that they are back!
It's really kind of troublesome to be doing housework/ settling our own meals etc. haha!
And with them back, it's tons of gifts!
Laniege from dad- my two bottles of mist(: I loveeee face mist! Mine are small enough for convenient travel!
Gonna bring them on the bus journey to genting!


My mum got herself the odbo!
It's highlyyyy craved about and I tot she wouldnt be able to find it. super pretty and Atas packaging!
So I din ask her to buy:( major regret!
But she got 15 free masks and I get to use them:D

Tons of tidbits but mostly for their friends and our relatives! So not much for me to munch on!

And she managed to find art box in myeondong!
Cute notebooks and files! Presents for students(:
Not an easy feat considering they had such a short time ( tours are horrid with shoppin time!).

No comments: